Friday 1 October 2010

Busy, busy, busy...

Work has been bonkers for the last couple of weeks with no sign of letting up. So has my social life. Just as I attend one play that one of my friends is in, I seem to get two more invitations via email or Facebook. Once upon a time, I would have made a supreme effort to go and see all these plays even if they were outside central London in places like Leytonstone or Hampton Wick. I would spread myself too thin and feel knackered.

Nowadays, I've realised that I can't be a total social butterfly and that occasionaly I need a night in. So I'll go and see friends in a play maybe once a year rather then two or three times if they get cast in more then one play. I also understand if they can't make it to see me in whatever plays I'm in.

Had a panto rehearsal down in Worthing on Sunday. The ugly sisters and the prince didn't turn up which was slightly worrying. However, the cast I did meet were great:)

Ta ta for now. I'd better resume work. TGIF!

A tired Bunyip

No comments:

Post a Comment