Friday 5 November 2010

Things that go bump in the night.

I had my sister staying over last weekend and we had a great Haloween.

We hit Camden Market on Sunday morning and totally failed to exercise any will power in the clothes shops. Liz bought a bleeding eyeballs print dress, (I kid you not) and a top hat. I bought a knitted hat and some snazzy playing card socks.

During the afternoon we had a bit of a horror film fest with Hellraiser II, Planet Terror and a couple of episodes of True Blood season two. Then we dressed up as a witch and a devil and set out to haunt the London streets.

The highlight of the weekend was going to see Ghost Stories at the Duke of Yorks Theatre.
www.ghoststoriestheshow.co.uk I won't say too much about it, but a lecture on the paranormal from a sceptical expert becomes terrifying. Thoroughly recommend it especially if you like anything by The League of Gentlemen. Reese Shearsmith will be in the lead role next week. Liz and I screamed a lot. Watch out for 3.45am and "Daddy's got meow meow"! Whoooooo!

Take care,

A hiding behind the sofa Bunyip.

No comments:

Post a Comment