Thursday 23 December 2010

Christmas Tidings

The snow did hit London after all leading to many travel delays with planes, Eurostar and some train services. Fingers crossed the 8.15 from Paddington to Bristol Parkway is running tomorrow. I don't really fancy spending Christmas on my own!

The panto in Brighton didn't go as well as planned. The snow prevented the majority of our audience from travelling to Brighton. We had a couple of actors who didn't know when to stop ad-libbing and get on with the plot. Ho hum. I've also discovered that I didn't get cast in the play I auditioned for a couple of weeks ago:( Oh well, means that I can audition for Road by Jim Cartwright in January.

Anyway, the pressies are wrapped, the cards are sent, I've nearly eaten all the chocolate in my Advent calender and I went to a great carol service at St Martins in the Fields. I really went for it singing O Come All ye Faithful and Hark the Herald Angels Sing and strained my voice slightly! (I love those carols.) I have about two hours left at work and then, as far as I'm concerned, it is officially Christmas!

This time tomorrow, (trains permitting), I'll be decorating the family Christmas tree. I'm looking forward to turkey, brandy sauce and Dr Who on the telly:)

Hope that anyone reading this has a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2011!

A Festive Bunyip.

No comments:

Post a Comment