Friday 16 July 2010

Cow, Mantra Ray and big pink Monstor!

Newquay was an experience. Tourest-tastic and lovely beach during the day. At night time, the clubbers, hen and stag parties take over until about 5am. Oh the sights I have seen! They include a shark swimming over my head in the acquarium, a group of "geek" stags and my sister's new heart tattoo on the bottom of her spine. Happy to say, she had a great time.

Liz, my sister has fed my cuddly toy habit. I have returned from Bristol with a cow called Bovril, a mantra ray from the acquarium called Marina and a big pink Monstor puppet that threw itself, (with Liz's help) at me called Wilbur. Ho hum. The rest of my week's holiday was spent lounging at Liz's house watching DVD's like Lost Boys and Inglourious Basterds. I love Tarantino films.

We did wedding stuff yesterday before I got on the train back to London. I need another fitting for my bridesmaid's dress in August. (Sigh.) We went to Tortworth Court where the reception is being held and discussed exciting stuff like the colour of the napkins and dietary requirements. (Yawn!) Hurry up September.

Am back in the office today, feeling snowed under. Changes are afoot with my job again and I'm not sure I like them. Need to finish and send out the newsletter. (This is one part of my job I do enjoy:)

Looking forward to a quiet weekend. ZZZZZzzzzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment