Monday 19 July 2010

Every time we say Goodbye....

After two family packed weekends, I reverted to my usual weekend activities. These are:

1, Lie in.
2, Watch Saturday Kitchen, (or I would have done if the golf hadn't been on! GRRRR!)
3, Lounge and watch DVDs.
4, Surf internet in West Hampstead library.
5, Browse in some local charity shops and add to my Dvd collection.

It was whilst I was performing activity number 5, that I came across De-Lovely, a Cole Porter biopic starring Kevin Kilne, Helen Hunt, Robbie Williams, Alanis Morisette and Captain Jack Harkness, (I mean John Barrowman. Ahem!)

It was delightful, delicious and de-lovely. Loads of 1920's glamour, beautiful songs and the idea of all the performers in Cole Porter's life giving him a big sing off just before he dies. I de-loved it:)

Going to the Doctor's this evening. Am going to request something that I've been scared of asking for, but I think I'd better try.... Anti-depressents. Why? I won't go into too much detail now. I'll just tell you that I'm a depressive, its an illness, (not something "trendy" as certain journalists have decided,) and I occasionally find life difficult to cope with. Ho hum. Glad to get that out of the way.

Take care,

Bunyip

No comments:

Post a Comment