Wednesday 7 July 2010

Sun, Sea and cocktails

The weekend with Mum went better then expected. I slept through some of the snoring. Hair was fantastic. I have sung and danced on the stage of the Gielgud Theatre. We shared the love:) We also found ourselves on Oxford St at the same time as the Gay Pride parade. Twas great.

Am off to Newquay this weekend for my sister's Hen holiday. I keep threatening to bring my furry handcuffs. Am spending a couple of days with her, going to see the reception venue and making the final payment on my bridesmaids dress. Am trying to decide what books to take with me. Found myself in Waterstones Charing Cross yesterday buying a Torchwood book. Thats coming along. Maybe one of the Stephen Kings.

Hello to my first follower:) *Waves* Dr Who related. Nice. I've been a fan since Tom Baker became a cactus in Meglos. First Dr Who memories are that and the Marshmen emerging from the mist in Full Circle.

Will try and blog during my holiday at my sister's. Take care all.

Bunyip

No comments:

Post a Comment